Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Image Sequence not working fully

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having trouble importing a full sequence of images. I've already read these forms and every single thing is sequential - the program is just not importing all the images.

I've got about 100 images, and it's only importing 68 of them. 69-100, nothing. 

Screenshot 2021-05-03 190815.jpg

Any ideas?

I spend hours every time I open this app just troubleshooting. If anyone has any ideas of other programs that do this better, please let me know! This isn't sustainable with this much time needed for a simple task.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Have you tried batch renaming the files and checked if it's importing properly? Also, are you able to import the 69th image separately in Premiere Pro or are you getting any error while importing that?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are missing L1030074.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines