• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import issue - Audio only after 1st clip

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All clips I want to use can upload onto premiere pro if they are the first clip. All subsequent clips will only upload audio. The length of the clip doesn't seem to make a difference. I've been using the same computer for editing for a year or so, so I don't think it's hardware, but I am waiting on an upgrade if that's the issue.

I can still export clips (the single one that uploads), and there is no lag when playing through it, editing, colour correcting, etc. I've tried reinstalling. There was no changes to my settings that I know of.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the problem you are having, but I think we could use a little more information. Could you take some screenshots showing the problem? Could you describe the steps you are taking that lead you to the point where you do not get the expected results? And it's always good to tell us what your computer specs are and what version of Premiere Pro you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nathan,

Sorry for the confusion. You don't have V1 enabled on the left of the timeline. Click the V1 source patcher. It should light up as blue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-why-does-audio-or-video-not-go-to-the-track-where-i-...

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I was going to say @Kevin-Monahan , but I didn't want to assume. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines