• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import .mogrt into Premiere

Contributor ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sent .mogrt files from GFX. When I import them into Premiere's Essential Graphics, I'm able to change the text but there are no options for position, font size, etc. How do I import the .mogrt so I can change the text's position, etc.?

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.17.59 AM.png

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Hey Kazu,

It's possible that the .mogrt was not authored for being able to change these parameters. You'll have to ask the Graphics people to send you a new .mogrt.

If you want to make the changes in After Effects yourself for the .mogrt, it's better to have their source file. Think you can workaround that issue, if you need to, though. If so, see this video. 

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who or what is GFX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GFX = graphics. Like MX = music, DX = dialogue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try and use plain English. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann, I'd like you to stop replying to this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ann,

GFX is probably the "Graphics" Department where Kazu works. If that's not correct, then I apologize. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Kevin!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kazu,

It's possible that the .mogrt was not authored for being able to change these parameters. You'll have to ask the Graphics people to send you a new .mogrt.

If you want to make the changes in After Effects yourself for the .mogrt, it's better to have their source file. Think you can workaround that issue, if you need to, though. If so, see this video. 

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to open & edit the .mogrt in After Effects, so this case is resolved. I'll mark your answer as the correct answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines