Import Problems with Premier Pro 2020

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon attempting to import motion graphic templates into premier pro 2020, I have ran into a problem and am not sure how I am able to fix this. When I attempt to import these templates into premier pro, it is stated that the file is for some reason "not supported." It was mentioned that I did need Premier Pro CC 2019/After Effects CC 2019 (or later verions) downloaded as well. I went ahead and checked my laptop and was not able to find either Premier Pro 2019 CC/After Effects 2019 CC (or later versions) downloaded. Is it odd that I have both downloaded Premier Pro 2020 & After Effects 2020, but not the "CC" verions? Now that I have seen that I am missing these files, I am unsure on how I am able to download Premier Pro CC 2019/After Effects CC 2019 or the later 2020 verions. 

Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Formats, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import Problems with Premier Pro 2020

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon attempting to import motion graphic templates into premier pro 2020, I have ran into a problem and am not sure how I am able to fix this. When I attempt to import these templates into premier pro, it is stated that the file is for some reason "not supported." It was mentioned that I did need Premier Pro CC 2019/After Effects CC 2019 (or later verions) downloaded as well. I went ahead and checked my laptop and was not able to find either Premier Pro 2019 CC/After Effects 2019 CC (or later versions) downloaded. Is it odd that I have both downloaded Premier Pro 2020 & After Effects 2020, but not the "CC" verions? Now that I have seen that I am missing these files, I am unsure on how I am able to download Premier Pro CC 2019/After Effects CC 2019 or the later 2020 verions. 

Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Formats, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it odd that I have both downloaded Premier Pro 2020 & After Effects 2020, but not the "CC" verions?

The only PP and AE 2020 versions are CC.

How are you importing the Mogerts?

What operatng system?

What version numbers of PP 2020 and AE 2020 do you have installed?

What versions are shown as available to you in the CC App?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 0