Highlighted

Importar atajos teclado

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Al inportar mis atajos me da un problema de version o de formato. Me imagino que por que vienen de otra version de premiere u de un mac.

Hay alguna manera de solucionarlo?

Topics

Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Importar atajos teclado

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Al inportar mis atajos me da un problema de version o de formato. Me imagino que por que vienen de otra version de premiere u de un mac.

Hay alguna manera de solucionarlo?

Topics

Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always recommend you simply rebuild them in the current version. The amount of time it takes to do this is minimal considering the time you can lose by attempting to troubleshoot some weird behaviour which is due to corrupt user settings. This applies to all NLEs: Avid, Resolve, Premiere etc.

I know this advice annoys some people; they expect it should just work. But developers are always adding new features and things can break if you are using settings created in a previous version. Save yourself the headache, just recreate them, it takes 5mins.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines