Highlighted

Imported Video [into project] is Pixelated (Redux)

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon friends,

*This is a re-post, but this re-post includes a 59 sec YouTube video so you all can see what I'm talking about*

When I import a video (.mov) into a project, certain parts of the video - when played back in-project - is pixelated. The video is also pixelated after export.

When I watch the .mov file (52 min, 1.48 GB) on QuickTime, the playback is fine with no pixelation.

It is only when I import the .mov file into a project that I notice the pixelation [see attached video].

What can I do to solve this issue?

Thanks!

Brian

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, Freeze or hang, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Imported Video [into project] is Pixelated (Redux)

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon friends,

*This is a re-post, but this re-post includes a 59 sec YouTube video so you all can see what I'm talking about*

When I import a video (.mov) into a project, certain parts of the video - when played back in-project - is pixelated. The video is also pixelated after export.

When I watch the .mov file (52 min, 1.48 GB) on QuickTime, the playback is fine with no pixelation.

It is only when I import the .mov file into a project that I notice the pixelation [see attached video].

What can I do to solve this issue?

Thanks!

Brian

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, Freeze or hang, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?