Imported vision jumpy and playing at super fast speed

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, a friend has asked me to edit some of his footage.  I use Apple and he's on PC fyi.  The footage has been provided on a USB drive.  When I preview the footage straight from the USB drive most of it seems ok (a couple of the files seem to be jump cutting and running very fast).  When I import the files into Premier Pro they are all running very fast.  Is there a solution to this problem?  Some of the files are .MOV and some are MP4.

Cheers,

Bridget

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, Freeze or hang, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Imported vision jumpy and playing at super fast speed

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, a friend has asked me to edit some of his footage.  I use Apple and he's on PC fyi.  The footage has been provided on a USB drive.  When I preview the footage straight from the USB drive most of it seems ok (a couple of the files seem to be jump cutting and running very fast).  When I import the files into Premier Pro they are all running very fast.  Is there a solution to this problem?  Some of the files are .MOV and some are MP4.

Cheers,

Bridget

TOPICS
Editing, Formats, Freeze or hang, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the videos of screen recordings by any chance?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. I closed down all programs and restarted computer and problem was fixed. 😊

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 0