Exit

Importer:25 issue might just be the last straw that breaks the camel's back

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Came to this forum to see if anyone has any solution
Apparently I'm not alone yet Adobe didn't even care to respond

- Plenty of storage space on my drive (done)
- Accelerated hardware unchecked (done)
- Clear media cache (done)
- Switch to software only (done)
- My project sequence (still f**ked)
- My Adobe subscription (will be canceled soon)

Given their inactivity on this forum, I doubt this post will receive any response from Adobe
So I'm just going rant.
As many on this forum, I've been plagued with Premiere bugs for as long as I can remember.
I've been using this software since CS4, relative young compare to the veterans who have been doing this for longer than me. However, in recent years I've been enountering more and more bugs with Premiere and Adobe as a company also became less and less responsive to their customers while their competitors are becoming better in every aspect. 
As a customer of well of 10 years, I'm disappointed. I know my disappointment won't mean anything to this company and they won't bat an eye when I unsubscribe.
Nevertheless, I just would like to point out the ripple effect. Personally, I have three Adobe CC subscriptions, one at the company I work for, one for personal use and one for my studio. From now on, I'll cancel the two accounts that I own and suggest our company and oversea branches to do so as well (seeing I'm the head studio manager and all. That'll be about another 60-80 accounts terminated) I'll also advise my friends and clients to do the same, many of whom also have multiple accounts and are already planning to leave anyway. With Apple's new M1 chip running Final Cut Pro and Davinci Resolve getting better and better, there's no reason why I should continue paying subscription money and getting terrible quality products in return. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?