Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ImporterQuickTime.prm

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

luisc12308759_0-1602047911180.png

I am so tired of getting this error. Every so often throught the entire year I have gotten this hang on ImporterQuickTime.prm and I have no solution that works for me. There is no Essential Sound folder or file to remove or make the program work, there is ALT+Shift or any kind of combination that will fix this issue, Removing plugins wont fix this issue. I am highlighting Premiere but this is a problem for every program that works together (Premiere, Media Encoder, After Effects) The ONLY solution I can find is to reinstall Windows 10, again. I have done this 5 time this year cause I have found no other solution to this issue that just keeps popping up at some point and it just wont go away. And I dont understand how can an issue like this really take over my PC in such a way that even if I remove the program it cant fix the issue. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this issue? It doesnt have to be a permanent fix, I just want to be able to work without having to reinstall Windows for the 6th time.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im sure Adobe has given up trying to fix this, I'll just reinstall Windows 10 again and hope I dont do anything that breaks it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines