• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing AE. project with transparent background into Premier Pro

Participant ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm relatively new to both programs and have the latest version of both.

I created a camera shutter animation with a click sound on a transparent background and cannot figure out how to get this into premier with the transparency.

I have rendered the project in AE with both RGB and Alpha, then exported it to a folder, but when I try to import whole project I get a "this project was saved in a newer version of adobe premier pro and cannot be opened...."

I am using the mac version of the software.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

tim

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

simplest thing is to render out from AE in a format that supports an alpha channel like quicktime animation or prores 4444.   It's been a while, but if you need help with the render settings, post back and I'll see if I can figure it out..

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

disregard I got it....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I thought I had it figured out, I managed to get the file in there but doesn't have transparency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simplest thing is to render out from AE in a format that supports an alpha channel like quicktime animation or prores 4444.   It's been a while, but if you need help with the render settings, post back and I'll see if I can figure it out..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that worked thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and thanks for closing out the thread (and helping other people with the same question).  Not enough people do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines