• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing clip with multiple audio tracks, Premiere only sees one

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to import a stream VOD I recorded with OBS 26.0.2 that has multiple audio tracks. I confirmed in VLC that the VOD has 6 tracks with different audio sources in each one for ease of editing. However, when I import it into Premiere 14.6, only the first audio track is detected by Premiere. I'm at a loss for what to do and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hardware:

i7 6700

GTX 1060

16GB RAM

Premiere Pro v14.6 (build 51)

OBS v26.0.2

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it 1 track with 6 channels or 6 tracks each with one channel?

Right click the clip in the porject panel and choose Modify>Audio Channels. How many channels appear here?

Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 16.43.40.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is 6 stereo tracks with one video track recorded in OBS. I can confirm in VLC there are 6  selectable audio tracks that have different audio sources in them but when I import the clip into Premiere Pro, it only sees the one "master" audio track. This is reflected in the "Audio Channels" window.

VLC:

vlc.PNG

Premiere Pro:

audio.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines