Highlighted

Importing clip with multiple audio tracks, Premiere only sees one

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to import a stream VOD I recorded with OBS 26.0.2 that has multiple audio tracks. I confirmed in VLC that the VOD has 6 tracks with different audio sources in each one for ease of editing. However, when I import it into Premiere 14.6, only the first audio track is detected by Premiere. I'm at a loss for what to do and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hardware:

i7 6700

GTX 1060

16GB RAM

Premiere Pro v14.6 (build 51)

OBS v26.0.2

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Importing clip with multiple audio tracks, Premiere only sees one

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to import a stream VOD I recorded with OBS 26.0.2 that has multiple audio tracks. I confirmed in VLC that the VOD has 6 tracks with different audio sources in each one for ease of editing. However, when I import it into Premiere 14.6, only the first audio track is detected by Premiere. I'm at a loss for what to do and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hardware:

i7 6700

GTX 1060

16GB RAM

Premiere Pro v14.6 (build 51)

OBS v26.0.2

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it 1 track with 6 channels or 6 tracks each with one channel?

Right click the clip in the porject panel and choose Modify>Audio Channels. How many channels appear here?

Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 16.43.40.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0