• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Issues (Not getting the whole video length)

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I have a problem when importing a clip. This has 1:05 minutes and when I import the clip speed increases resulting in 32:54 seconds (approximately half of it). Audio runs at normal speed, but it cuts in half when video stops.
I have tried changing the hardware audio preferences (input: none) and have also changed the file extension from .MOV to .mp4 (by right clicking in the file and changing the name from DSC_0134.MOV to DSC_0134.mp4). It would be really a pleasure if you could help me in this problem in which I have been stuck.
Best wishes!

ISSUE_1.PNG

ISSUE_2.PNG

ISSUE_3.PNG

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting the media info. If you look at the "Frame Rate" and right underneath it the entry for "Orginal Frame Rate" you will see that they are different.

Frame Rate: 59.95

Original Frame Rate: 29.97

This means you shot your video with an offspeed setting or slow motion setting.

I don't have a solid answer to fix this for you. I had a coworker do this and we used Clip Speed/Duration function to get the video to look correct and then luckily we had a separate audio source to fix the audio issue.

If you can it might be just easier to reshoot your video if you can with the proper camera settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines