Copy link to clipboard
I did the following things -
1. Imported .srt file. Some of the lines look like this.
2. I changed the timecode in premiere pro cc 2019, to match the timings in milliseconds to the start of my subtitles. 00.01:020
3. I double click on my srt file in the project pane to check if timings are showing correctly.
4. Then I go back and drag the entire srt file in the timeline and I see all the captions are clustered in one corner.
5. I tried to expand manually by dragging the end, but it doesn't help.
This is my PP version.
and OS is Windows 10
Please let me know, what am I doing wrong. Thanks in advance.
Set timeline to Timecode instead of Audio Time Units.
Think you need to reset all caps in the timeline manually.
Set the beginning of the file to 00;00
What's the last entry in your SRT?