• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible de configurer les paramètres Préférences

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salut, lorsque je veux valider une préférence, mon bouton OK ne fonctionne pas... je ne parviens pas à résoudre le problème. J'ai désinstallé complètement Premiere et creative cloud, rien à faire...

J'ai cru comprendre que c'était un problème de droit en écriture mais je ne sais pas vraiment comment m'y prendre...  Est-ce que quelqu'un saurait comment faire ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Premiere is acting weird:

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2019-07-10 à 14.30.13.png

Je ne peux pas aller au bout de la procédure, premiere m'affiche ce message. Pourtant je me suis autorisée l'accès en lecture et écriture sur tous les dossiers Adobe. Je ne vois pas ce que je peux faire de plus, c'est à s'arracher les cheveux !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to translate the message as I don't read french and don't feel like typing everything in google translator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah sure thanks, I will try. I cannot reset completely preferences because of the read/write permission. And I think If I am unable to change the preferences in premiere (when I press the OK button, it doesn't do anything, as if my preferences are locked) it is also because of the read/write permission. Yet, I change every adobe folder's read/write in order to have access to both read and write and still it doesn't worked. So I don't know what to do next...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi valentinel29088156,

Sorry to hear this. Please try these steps and check if it helps.

• Check if you have read/write permissions for the Documents directory of the user account.
  • If you are using the latest version of Premiere Pro, go to Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro and rename the folder named 13.0 to old13.0.
    This will cause Premiere Pro to rebuild the default set of preferences at the time of the next launch.

Launch Premiere Pro and check if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem, I checked the access of the Documents directory and rename the folder to old13.0, it recreated a new one but I can't save my preferences. What can I do else ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem with Adobe Premiere Pro 2021. Unable to validate any preference settings. The 'OK' button does not work at all, the 'Cancel' button is the only one to close the preferences window without success. Uninstalling and reinstalling everything gives no result.
Thanks for the suggestions...

J'ai le même problème avec Adobe Premiere Pro 2021. Impossible de valider les paramètres de préférence. Le bouton 'OK' ne fonctionne pas du tout, le bouton 'Annuler' est le seul à fermer la fenêtre des préférences sans succès. Tout désinstaller et réinstaller ne donne aucun résultat.
Merci pour les propositions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines