Improving quality of a video

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a begginer using Adobe Premiere Pro and I have a really bad resolution video and I need to improve the queality of it so I can see what's going on in the footage. I've searched how to decrease blur or sharpen the video but nothing seems to work. What should I do?

Many thanks,

Gimena

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might want to try https://www.neatvideo.com/home

but if it's really bad: I dont give you much chance.

Post example.

Best bet is NCIS and ask for Abby 😉 .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  This is the video. Do you think is a little bit salvageable. Specially at the beggining. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abby is gone, it is now Kasie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364845/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

She got fed up with trying to retore iffy video and now runs an animal shelter with her brother.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you trying to denoise it or enlarge it? There's several issues going on. low resolution, low bitrate,  artifacting, low chroma sampling. it's pretty bad. i'd try to get the HD master from them directly. 

after effects has an effect called  "detail preserving upscale". you'd have to denoise with neatvideo prior to enlarging.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I'm trying to denoise it and have a better resolution and bitrate. There's no way I can get the HD master.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines