in app tutorials not loading for premiere pro

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done the in app tutorials before and found them very useful. So after sometime, I've went to load them up again for a refresher in Premiere Pro, and the workspace and project loads up, which you can play around with,  but there is no accompanying tutorial that guides you through. Am I missing something? As I've done it before, is this a one-time use sort of operation?>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the 'Window' menu at the top and choose 'Learn'. This will open the panel with the tutorials.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But what if the panel opens for a second after you go Window -> Learn and then shuts straight away? Apparently it's some sort of a glitch with me as I even reinstalled Premiere and it didn't make any difference... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem that I am having and I have tried reinstalling as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is now a company based in India, so it's not as functional as it once was. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines