• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Individual videos don't show when exported

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 to create a virtual choir video. I am a BEGINNER and am trying to find my way around. I have everything set up and running fine when I'm in the program, but when I export, three of my videos are missing {blank black spaces}. These 3 videos were upside down when I imported them (even though they were right side up in my files I grabbed them from). I did the vertical flip on them and they show and run fine while working in program, but don't appear in the export. Cany anyone help me? I'm trying to bring some holiday cheer to our community during this nightmarish time. Thanks! I've included 2 pics for reference.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

And post screenshot entire timeline with all tracks showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pic after export.pngPic in program.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will ask again please post screenshot timeline with all tracks showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you wanted to see? The three in GREEN are the ones that are missing....Remember, I'm new to this, so the lingo isn't familair to me, 🙂Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 10.25.12 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the correct timeline but I want to see ALL of it. From beginning to end and top to bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a lot of pictures for you! Or is there an easy way to see it all in less pictures? I can tell you that the 3 videos that are missing in the export take 1.5 seconds to appear when playing it back in the program. Wondered if it might be a setting in those 3 videos causing the issue? If you want me to attach all of those pictures, I will, but there are MANY! Let me know, and THANK YOU for trying to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lot of picutures? just one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a long song and won't fit into one window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if the three missing videos are from a smartphone, the issue may be caused by a variable frame rate

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate
https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PROBLEM SOLVED!! Thank you SO MUCH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines