Highlighted

Infinite loop logo in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to create infinite looping logo in Premiere pro, whether it is gif from photoshop or from After Effect composition?

I've been search around internet and not find any answer due to my lack of knowledge about Adobe programs.

I just want to add looping animated logo, like channel logo in TV or Youtube.

Thank you and have a nice day.

The other way is to create the loop in After Effects, and instead of exporting the animated logo, you can dynamic link the After Effects composition.

You can do that by either dragging the composition to Premiere directly from After Effects, or you can import the After Effects project.

Check this video on how to create a loop in After Effects.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Infinite loop logo in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to create infinite looping logo in Premiere pro, whether it is gif from photoshop or from After Effect composition?

I've been search around internet and not find any answer due to my lack of knowledge about Adobe programs.

I just want to add looping animated logo, like channel logo in TV or Youtube.

Thank you and have a nice day.

The other way is to create the loop in After Effects, and instead of exporting the animated logo, you can dynamic link the After Effects composition.

You can do that by either dragging the composition to Premiere directly from After Effects, or you can import the After Effects project.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more details about what you are trying to achieve and where, so we can better asssit you.

Do you have a video that you need to "burn" a looping logo on? Or you just want the looping logo without any video?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, I do apologize for not making it clear.

I have this 5-second animated logo that i created on After Effect. And i want to import it on my Premiere Pro Sequence, my Premiere Pro Sequence itself contains few clips.

So, what I'm tryna do here is, making my animated logo do an infinite loop in my Premiere Pro sequence.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I know of is to copy paste the 5-seconds animated logo until it fills the whole timeline. I'm not sure Premiere has a way to create an infinite looping video on the timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I prefer this way.

So, i have to create loop expression and make my AE composition duration exactly same as my PP sequence duration, am i right?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't have to be the same duration, just longer. you can cut it in Premiere to the duration you wish.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. Wish you have a great day.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0