• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ingesting media in a finished project

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've just finished a short project - and as you'll gather, i'm quite new to Premiere.

I've imported SFX & Footage from a variety of different folders into the project without using the ingest setting. Is there a way that I can now force an ingest after the fact, so that I can consolidate the footage/sounds into 1 place so I can start to clean up my files.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Project Manager under the File menu to copy media to a new location. This will generate a new .prproj file in the destination which will reference all the new media in the consolidated destination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just move it all as normal, then go into Premiere and it will get mad at you and say it can't find stuff. The "locate" dialog window will come, point it to your new folder and say "go find!" and it will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines