• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inputs disappear in multicam workflow

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During multicam setup, two of my inputs disappear partway through the multicam clip. Here's my process (which I've done numerous times before).

The video series I'm working on features two people 'on camera' answering viewer questions. Since we're all WFH now, I setup a meeting over Zoom and have Zoom record the meeting to the cloud, mainly for the audio. On my 4K monitor, I screen record on my Mac using Cmd+Shift+5 to get isos of each person talking. This results in a ~45 minute screen capture that has funky dimensions (since I don't record the ENTIRE screen, just where their cameras are). In PPro, I match the isos up with the audio from Zoom, crop and resize the isos to fit into a 1920x1080 timeline and start them all at the same point in the screen recording, so that I have three inputs - a splitscreen with a photoshop created background, the iso of the host, and the iso of the second speaker. All synced, nice and neat. I create the Multicamera Source Sequence, double click on it to open it in the preview monitor and all is fine...UNTIL I get 12 minutes or so into it and the camera isos go away. They just turn black. The splitscreen input is perfectly fine, but the two isos are gone. I make sure there are no in-points set on timelines or anywhere else, try it again and it happens again. I've deleted preferences, emptied my media cache - nothing helps. Like I said, I've done this half a dozen times already, but this time it's DRIVING ME INSANE.

Im having a similar issue as in this post, but mine is slightly different. The marked solution link is dead, so I can't reference it: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/camera-clip-looks-black-in-multicamera/td-p/10397386?pag...

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?