• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert Frame Hold default duration?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I use the right click -> Insert Frame Hold option a LOT for my video edits. I'm wondering if there is a setting or a way to change from its default of adding a 2 second frame hold? I would prefer 1/2 second or 1 second. It would help greatly as I use this constantly within a video project and I have to adjust each one individually after. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe that feature is available, you can ask for it to be added. This thread will give you a link how...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/change-the-default-duration-of-frame-hold-segment/m-p/87...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That might be a nice feature to be added!

While you can't set the duration you can map 'hold' to a key. I use F2. Speeds up the process quite a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines