insert two film tracks into Premiere with alpha channel

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have the problem :

I created two traces of film in CInema4D. A rotating lod and an alpha channel. In principle, I have a film track with animation and a film track with an alpha channel. I open the animation in Premiere. How do I add the film MIT to the alpha channel in Premiere so that the animation is optional?

Hey, ich habe das Problem:

ich habe in CInema4D zwei Filspuren erstellt. Eine drehendes Lod und einen Alphakanl. Im Prinzip habe ich eine Filmspur mit Animation und eine Filmspur mit Alphakanal. Die Animation öffne ich in Premiere. Wie füge ich auch den Film MIT dem alphakanal in Premiere ein, sodass die Animation freigestellt ist?

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

insert two film tracks into Premiere with alpha channel

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have the problem :

I created two traces of film in CInema4D. A rotating lod and an alpha channel. In principle, I have a film track with animation and a film track with an alpha channel. I open the animation in Premiere. How do I add the film MIT to the alpha channel in Premiere so that the animation is optional?

Hey, ich habe das Problem:

ich habe in CInema4D zwei Filspuren erstellt. Eine drehendes Lod und einen Alphakanl. Im Prinzip habe ich eine Filmspur mit Animation und eine Filmspur mit Alphakanal. Die Animation öffne ich in Premiere. Wie füge ich auch den Film MIT dem alphakanal in Premiere ein, sodass die Animation freigestellt ist?

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2021 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand this correctly: you superimpose the alpha channel V2 over the clip V1 and add the track matte effect to V1 and set it to V2.

Cannot you export the main file with an alpha channel embedded?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0