• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed Premiere through enterprise deployment. No media encoder installed?

Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Premiere Pro through my company's enterprise software deployment. I am trying to queue renders, but Premiere tells me that Adobe Media Encoder is not installed. Should Adobe Media Encoder be installed, as it normally would for a consumer? Does my company have to pay just to install Media Encoder?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

I don't know what your Enterprise setup is or what level of control you have over your workstation ... but in a large enterprise setting I work at - individuals have access to all Adobe Creative Cloud applications and can install/update them without admin privileges. Our enterprise logins are also our Adobe CC logins.

You say you installed PP yourself? If you follow that same installation path - do you see an install option for Media Encoder? It's possible you have access to all the Adobe CC app

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what your Enterprise setup is or what level of control you have over your workstation ... but in a large enterprise setting I work at - individuals have access to all Adobe Creative Cloud applications and can install/update them without admin privileges. Our enterprise logins are also our Adobe CC logins.

You say you installed PP yourself? If you follow that same installation path - do you see an install option for Media Encoder? It's possible you have access to all the Adobe CC apps, and yes, you likely have to choose to install Media Encoder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines