Highlighted

Insufficient System Memory

Participant ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the second time i have posted about this issue.

Here is the initail post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/insufficent-system-memory-error/m-p/11288713?page=1#M283...

I'm posting again as i have since contacted Adobe and had a tech look at my computer. They renamed an old Prem folder (i had updated but kept the old version as a back up) in the C drive. I restarted Prem and it didnt appear again so they thought that was that. 

However i had mentioned that closing and reopening the program "fixes" the issue. I say "fixes" as its not a fix. Its just a delay to it happening again. 

Here is a screenshot which includes my Task Manager:

Mat_TTM_0-1597206035371.png

This never happend when i was using Prem 2019 or below. I can understand people saying "well just go roll back" but thats not really the issue is it. This is not a low spec'd computer, so i cannot see why this is occuring. 

Can someone please give me an insight. 

System Specs:
Processor - Intel Core i9-9940X CPU @ 3.30GHz
RAM - 64GB

Graphics - Quadro RTX 5000

Windows 10

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Insufficient System Memory

Participant ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the second time i have posted about this issue.

Here is the initail post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/insufficent-system-memory-error/m-p/11288713?page=1#M283...

I'm posting again as i have since contacted Adobe and had a tech look at my computer. They renamed an old Prem folder (i had updated but kept the old version as a back up) in the C drive. I restarted Prem and it didnt appear again so they thought that was that. 

However i had mentioned that closing and reopening the program "fixes" the issue. I say "fixes" as its not a fix. Its just a delay to it happening again. 

Here is a screenshot which includes my Task Manager:

Mat_TTM_0-1597206035371.png

This never happend when i was using Prem 2019 or below. I can understand people saying "well just go roll back" but thats not really the issue is it. This is not a low spec'd computer, so i cannot see why this is occuring. 

Can someone please give me an insight. 

System Specs:
Processor - Intel Core i9-9940X CPU @ 3.30GHz
RAM - 64GB

Graphics - Quadro RTX 5000

Windows 10

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Mat_TTM LATEST
Participant ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing....still happening.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0