• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intel HD 3000 & 4000 with Premier CC2020

Contributor ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two laptops, a Lenovo x220 with a dual core which has the intel HD 3000 and a Lenovo x230 with quad core which has intel HD 4000

Premier CC2020 works fine on the HD 3000 machine, but won't work with the HD 4000 machine.

This doesn't make any sense to me!

Is there any way I can get Premier to work with the HD 4000 ?

<br>
~ David Sweeney-Bear ~
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean it doesn't work? Won't open? Poor performance? If it opens, go to Help>System Compatibility report... to check if your specs meet the requirements.

Your CPU is probably Sandy Bridge (2nd Gen)...you need at least Broadwell (6th Gen).

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/uk/premiere-pro/system-requirements.ug.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"doesn't work" was probably a bit of an exageration I now realize... I can still use Premier but have to "continue with known issues".

It seems to run fine.

Just a bit strange that it doesn't have an issue with the older HD3000 graphics chip.

<br>
~ David Sweeney-Bear ~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess what? The HD 3000 does not support GPGPU acceleration at all. Not even OpenCL. Therefore, the laptop with the integrated graphics in question will be permanently locked to the MPE software-only mode.

Furthermore, Sandy Bridge, especially its integrated HD Graphics 2000/3000, is not officially compatible with Windows 10: There are absolutely no drivers for that IGP newer than a Windows 8.1-compatible driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Wtf is this peace crap how 3000 not 4000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines