• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

interface color

Participant ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how the heck do you change the background color of the iterface?  It is way way too dark.  It's ridiculous!  In other Adobe programs you can, why not Premier?  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Preferences, of course. Appearance tab ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know.  I changed that but it didn't make a difference at all.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh. On my rig it changes the background from near black to a medium gray. Well, accross several rigs I've been running.

It's not changing at all?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should look like this:

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got it to change but how do I get the highlight color.  I tried clicking and double clicking but nothing happened.  The menus are so dark and tiny, it's hard to read.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot

unknow files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To change the highlights, you have to move the sliders; clicking on the Sample icon won't work because it's a graphic, not a button.

I made the same mistake when I first tried to change the highlights. 😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you put a screenshot up?  I'm not quite understanding.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ChangePrHighlights.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that.  

Capture.JPG

and this is the result 

Capture2.JPG

I dont see much of a difference, is there?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changes are quite suttle, but looks fine to me.

But your system shows gpu issues.

Looks to me like you have a small screen/low resolution, that also could influence the interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I copied this from a FB group written by Karl Lee Soule (Sr Technical Sales Manager Adobe).

Something to note on the new System Compatibility Report

This new feature will tell you if your system has a known problem with your system. There is the option to click “continue anyway” but do so at your own risk, particularly when the issue is a driver issue. 

In support and engineering, we’ve determined that a very high rate of crashes are driver-dependent. Premiere Pro uses the full capability of the hardware, and a bug in the driver may not be noticeable for other tasks, but could be causing a crash in Premiere.

If the System Compatibility Report is suddenly telling you you need to update a driver, it means we’ve identified a potential crash that can be caused by a bug in the driver you’re using. You may not be experiencing this crash now, but the problem exists. It’s like a “check engine” light on your dash - you can keep driving, but something is wrong.

Adobe is being much more proactive in identifying bad drivers and noting them in the System Compatibility Report, so a system that passed yesterday may flag a driver today if something new was identified. We want you to have the best experience with Premiere and this is gonna help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I tried that but for some reason it won't update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay... I might be killed for suggesting this, lol. But please proceed on your own risk, and make sure not to play around with anything else.

Moderator Note: Link/text removed. Sorry. Please do not use Console to change the application. It is against the corporate guidelines and is a request from Adobe Premiere Pro engineering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines