• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface display bug - Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I don't understand this poster problem on Adobe Premiere Pro ONLY. It doesn't come from my drivers which are all up to date and it makes me what you do on this software.

As you can see there are zones that are completely non-existent, to have a "small" preview I have to change the size of the zones of each panel. However after these modifications, there must be some actions but nothing is displayed from an interface point of view.

I hope I have been a little bit clear ... thank you in advance.

PS: Thank you Deepl for the translation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour, je ne comprend pas ce problème d'affiche sur Adobe Premiere Pro UNIQUEMENT. Ca ne vient pas de mes pilotes qui sont tous à jour et surtout ça me fait ça que tu sur ce logiciel.

Comme vous pouvez le voir il y a des zones qui sont complétement inexistantes, pour avoir un "petit" aperçu je dois modifier la taille des zones de chaque panneau. Cependant après ces modifications, il doit bien y avoir des actions mais rien ne s'affiche d'un point de vu interface.

J'espère avoir été un peu près clair ... merci d'avance.

PS : Merci Deepl pour la traduction.

Capture.PNG

[Moderator note: please simply drag/drop images onto your reply box, and do not use the "attach image" feature as it requires others to download strange files to their computer.

Yea, this forum is confusing, but I fixed this for you.]

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?