• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interpreting AEP and AEGRAPH

Contributor ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm having issue relinking these files by scripting, maintaining the modified interpretation.

With video files, the relink and interpret works great, but AEP and AEGRAPHIC don't keep the interpretation, but return at the original "status".

The question to bypass this, is: it's a good idea interpret these kind of files inside premiere pro, or is better to do it in after effects? Maybe via premiere the quality of interpretation is not so good?

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

All qualities except the VR interpretation..i have made this post with image attached and a bit more details: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/interpret-ae-into-premiere-or-in-ae-itself/m-p/11255388?page=1#M280296

I'm doing an extension that save a copy of the project and relink all the clip to another copy of the original files. All videos and images keep the interpretation that user applied to them, except the mogrt and after effect comp. It seems working because it display, in the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specifically, which interpretation changes fail? 

I'm not sure what interpretation qualities would be different, between the applications; What are you trying to accomplish? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All qualities except the VR interpretation..i have made this post with image attached and a bit more details: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/interpret-ae-into-premiere-or-in-ae-itself/m-p/11255388?...

I'm doing an extension that save a copy of the project and relink all the clip to another copy of the original files. All videos and images keep the interpretation that user applied to them, except the mogrt and after effect comp. It seems working because it display, in the project panel, the right interpreted FPS, but when the panel is refreshed (like clicking on other items), the FPS return to it's original value.

However, i'm thinking about a coding error. So, don't waste time writing anything, for now...i'll come back here if there will be not any bug in the script 😄

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines