Highlighted

Interpreting Footage Ruins Scrubbing

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I work with 120fps footage a lot. My normal workflow is to put my 120fps footage into a 23.976 timeline, and adjust the speed/druation to 20%. It works fine. However, there's another method that's much easier and would love to work with it, which is to interpret the 120fps to 23.976fps, however, when I do this and scrub to try and find in and out points, the footage jumps around (hope I'm explaining this right). The last time I researched this (last week), there were others having this problem with no luck in resolving it. They all chalked it up to it being a Pr problem. Is this true, if not, what am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Interpreting Footage Ruins Scrubbing

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I work with 120fps footage a lot. My normal workflow is to put my 120fps footage into a 23.976 timeline, and adjust the speed/druation to 20%. It works fine. However, there's another method that's much easier and would love to work with it, which is to interpret the 120fps to 23.976fps, however, when I do this and scrub to try and find in and out points, the footage jumps around (hope I'm explaining this right). The last time I researched this (last week), there were others having this problem with no luck in resolving it. They all chalked it up to it being a Pr problem. Is this true, if not, what am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ignore post. Can't find a delete option. I noticed there are A LOT of posts on this problem and it dates back a while.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0