Highlighted

invalid image file error while opening essential graphics

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all...So I am facing problem with premiere pro. While browsing or importing Essential graphics- Invalid Image error occured multiple number of times.When I was clicking on next pages for browsing essential graphics again & again error occured?? And then premiere freezes. Help me out please.Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

invalid image file error while opening essential graphics

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all...So I am facing problem with premiere pro. While browsing or importing Essential graphics- Invalid Image error occured multiple number of times.When I was clicking on next pages for browsing essential graphics again & again error occured?? And then premiere freezes. Help me out please.Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did anyone find help on this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
16 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem but no freeze....on Prmiere Pro.  Have someone in Adobe support help us? Please....Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
16 hours ago 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
13 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Premiere Pro are you using, current is 14.5.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
13 hours ago 0