Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invisible mask ponts

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update Premiere to new version, I have problem

When  I make mask (opacity or something else, or text window), I don't see blue circle (or another) window with points for transform in Program window.

I find same problem and discution Пропали точки управления маской  here with video demonstration Глюк Premiere Pro CC 2018 - YouTube , but without answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

After so long searching I was find answer.

Is's bug Premiere born in 2018 version.

For fix this, you must make multicam sequence, use multiscreen window (may be you haven't this button, but you can add if you click to icon with plus) and then close multicam.

And one more decision. You can change Program window scale, but slowly-slowly. If you choose mask or text box, when you scaling, you will see mask points

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any monitor scaling enabled ... anything other than standard 100%? That can cause this.

Also ... GPU driver issues, so check and make sure your drivers are the latest.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but it did not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No scaling applied in the OS or monitor settings?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, 125%. I tried change to 100% or 150% (recomendated) but did not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After so long searching I was find answer.

Is's bug Premiere born in 2018 version.

For fix this, you must make multicam sequence, use multiscreen window (may be you haven't this button, but you can add if you click to icon with plus) and then close multicam.

And one more decision. You can change Program window scale, but slowly-slowly. If you choose mask or text box, when you scaling, you will see mask points

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Приветствую! 
У меня такая же проблема. Потратил кучу времени на ее рещение, но так его и не нашел на просторах интернета.

Удалось решить проблему самостоятельно.

Возможно кому-то это будет полезно.

Нужно нажать на Контур маски в Элементы управления эффектами в рабочей зоне Эффекты

Точно такие же действия в рабоче зоне Редактирование ни к чему не приводятNo.JPGYes.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines