• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to flip my image(unmirror?) using premiere pro or rush?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently purchased a new phone & planned to use it to record videos. However, I noticed the video footage has my image flipped(mirrored? My part is on the left, it should be on the right, that kind of flipped). I really hate the way it looks, I know in lower quality editing programs like filmora(which I think may not be safe, my computer doesnt want to download it) or youcut, there is either a mirror or a flip option that corrects this, but I was wondering if there is any way of correcting the video footage using premiere pro or rush? I downloaded them, but I am new to this and I couldnt find anything(but I am quite overwhelmed, I have a lot to learn) I see the option to flip the entire video horizontal, vertical or by degree, but I am not seeing the option I need to correct the video. Does anyone know if its possibe to fix this using any adobe product? I hope I am explaining this right. I honestly was surprised to find this phone did this, my old phone did not. It is a motorola one zoom. I was looking for the best mid-range priced phone for quality video. I'm not all that impressed thus far. Anyway, if anyone can point me in the right direction regarding fixing the footage(or even better know of an amazing phone that provides quality video for $500 or under lol) I would appreciate it so so much! Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Not in Premiere Rush.

In Premiere Pro, edit your source clip to the timeline then go the Effects Panel and go to Video Effects > Transform > Horizontal Flip and drag the effect to your clip in the timeline.

MtD

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not in Premiere Rush.

In Premiere Pro, edit your source clip to the timeline then go the Effects Panel and go to Video Effects > Transform > Horizontal Flip and drag the effect to your clip in the timeline.

MtD

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines