• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is the Essential Graphics Panel realy that bad compared to the old Legacy Titling Tool?

Guide ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the video link below and decide for yourself. You might be surprized. I hope Adobe can realize the Essential Graphic Panel is not all that and a bag of chips and really not worth using. Some people might consider the EGP a step backwards after watchig the video. That being said I would like Adobe to fix the track matte bug. Track mattes used to work in CS 5..5.

https://youtu.be/QjyWL_1rH-c 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andy,

PLEASE ... summarize in your notes. I've watched several of the videos and a few quick phrases could havel listed every point. Only require people to watch a video when you are showing something that can't be quickly described in text.

Next to no one (comparatively) will click to watch an unknown video of unknown length on some partially specified topic. And this is the SAME video you used in another post.

For this vid, it seems that would be:

• ability to store graphics clips in bins
  • ability to see and jump to any/all uses of a graphic clip
  • more shapes

All worthwhile to discuss ... but there's no need to spend 10 minutes watching a video to get to the discussion for three direct points. Having the video as an added asset for the post is great, and you do a good job illustrating your points. Requiring anyone to view it to know what points you're raising is not so great.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think people need to see how easy it is to change shapes, make strokes transparent, change titles etc. A list of all the features may not be as impressive as a visual. The ability to find text in your sequences will seem much better with a visual. I also think a breif description eplaining how a feature can be useful is better than just adding it to a list. That being said a lot of people do not know how to enable video and audio useage in the database.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noted that the video can be very useful ... but give a precis in your posts what will be covered in the video.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines