Highlighted

Is there a better way for mixing two audio tracks?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so recently I've been recording some video-podcasts. I've got two microphones - one for each participant - and the audio signals go into the camera so that participant 1 is on the left track and participant 2 is on the right track. Now when I'm editing I seperate them into two mono-tracks and work my way through the clip manually adjusting the volume-keyframes whenever one participant is talking and the other one is silent.

This is is a very time consuming way of doing it so I wanted to know if anyone has a better idea to mix together two audio clips?
Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a better way for mixing two audio tracks?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so recently I've been recording some video-podcasts. I've got two microphones - one for each participant - and the audio signals go into the camera so that participant 1 is on the left track and participant 2 is on the right track. Now when I'm editing I seperate them into two mono-tracks and work my way through the clip manually adjusting the volume-keyframes whenever one participant is talking and the other one is silent.

This is is a very time consuming way of doing it so I wanted to know if anyone has a better idea to mix together two audio clips?
Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

window:  essesntial sound.  There's some music presets which are intended to ride the levels of music during narration or dialog that might do what you want.    

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0