• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a plugin for premiere that lets you do liquify effect similiar to after effects

Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm new to premiere pro and I also have after effects, but after effects is literally so laggy its unusable so I can't do that so is there any plugin that replicates the liquify effect for premiere pro?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

generally adjusting effects in premiere is much less responsive than in aftereffects (at least in my experience working on underpowered systems) so even if the effect is available for premiere, I doubt the experience would even be as responsive as aftereffects.  That said, there are all sorts of ways to set AE up to help your workflow on an underpowered system.  So you might tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card to see if there's anything obvious causing your AE issues.  And I'd suggest you post your problem in the AE forum.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has crashed multiple times on playback alone, I can deal with less responsive experience

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well that's not what you said in your original post.  You said it was "laggy."   And in my experience with a fair number of 3rd party plug-ins, if AE's choking, Premiere will be even worse.   But if someone suggests a premiere plug-in and there's a free trial, why not try it...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I'll try making AE run better, my specs are:  AMD A8-9600 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G 3.10 GHz
 8.00 GB (7.43 GB usable) --Ram
64 bit OS and x64 bases processor --System type

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try posting your problem in the ae forum?  8 gigs RAM is the absolute minimum so if you can add more ram, it would probably be a good idea.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

screw YOU especially, if you don't have the soution DON'T POST!!!!!! I'm deleting my account don't even bother replying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you insist though my processor is AMD A8-9600 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G 3.10 GHz
my ram (currently) is: 8.00 GB (7.43 GB usable)
I have a 64 bit OS and x64 bases processor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are on the bare minimum, perhaps even below it on memory of what is required to run PP.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

AE requires 16gb as a minimum

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/system-requirements.html

No matter what you get to work, it's going to not be real pleasant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know what screw you guys I'm deleting my account you were no help at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines