Highlighted

Is there a "Hand tool" for the Program panel to move left and right (esp. when zoomed in)

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Premiere Pro, but I've used Photoshop for many years. I can't for the life of me find something that's like the Photoshop hand tool for when I'm working with the Program panel. For example, I've zoomed in 150% looking at my video's final layout, and I want to move left or right to see a different part.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by PhillipJoseph | Adobe Community Professional

Yes. Default shortcut 'H'

PhillipJoseph_0-1598580464916.png

Topics

Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a "Hand tool" for the Program panel to move left and right (esp. when zoomed in)

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Premiere Pro, but I've used Photoshop for many years. I can't for the life of me find something that's like the Photoshop hand tool for when I'm working with the Program panel. For example, I've zoomed in 150% looking at my video's final layout, and I want to move left or right to see a different part.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by PhillipJoseph | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines