Highlighted

Is there a way to fix a cropped head on a video?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going through video footage I took the other day and realized the subject moved at some point during the interview and now the top of her head is cut out of the frame. Is there any way to fix this without having to retake the video?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to fix a cropped head on a video?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going through video footage I took the other day and realized the subject moved at some point during the interview and now the top of her head is cut out of the frame. Is there any way to fix this without having to retake the video?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2020 0
salvo34 LATEST
Advocate ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sadly, no.

Are you sure it's bad for viewers (audience ) ?  Sometimes what you think is not good is not minded by the audience cause they are focused on other stuff. Maybe post a still image of cropped head and get opinions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 1