Highlighted

Is there a way to make it prompt you before it quits your programs to make you login?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't even get notified that I sign in back in before it quits my project.  Super annoying.  

It sometimes spams close my projects.  I've literally had to reopen this same project 3 times this morning. 

Adobe doesn't have a real support line either and this worthless excuse for a forum is about it apparently. 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to make it prompt you before it quits your programs to make you login?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't even get notified that I sign in back in before it quits my project.  Super annoying.  

It sometimes spams close my projects.  I've literally had to reopen this same project 3 times this morning. 

Adobe doesn't have a real support line either and this worthless excuse for a forum is about it apparently. 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want to rant or do you want help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that Premiere is closing down on its own? What's the problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0