Is there a way to switch Graphics Card Premiere Uses

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open Premiere I get the error message that my Intel Grapics card is not compatible with Premiere. But when I follow the instructions to update it I receive a different error message that says I cannot because my computer uses a customized graphics card, Nvidia Geoforce. Is there a way to change Premiere's settings so I use that graphics card instead? For further information, Windows, Premiere, and both graphics cards are completely up to date. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you tell us your complete comp. specs, gpu drivers and Premiere build we might be able to help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
tarnishat58463504 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is an HP Envy x360 Convertable laptop with i7 Intel core processor with 16GB RAM. My two gpu drivers are Intel(R) HD 520 version 21.20.16.4821 and NVIDIA GeoForce 930M version 27.21.14.6140. I have Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 version 1.5.50

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines