• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to universally format images in one project?

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if my title makes no sense. I don't know how to quickly summarize what I'm looking for.

Basically, I have a number of images that are the same size (printer scans) that I was hoping to line up with each other to highlight minor differences in a video. However, I'm doing everything "free hand," so nothing is snapping or lining up properly (x,y algnment or image rotation). Instead of getting smooth transitions highlighting the differences, I'm getting jarring moves or tilts of the entire image that kill the feel I was going for.

I know there are ways to apply more universal filters/ changes to text, so I was wondering if there was something similar for images. Or, even just a way to rotate things 90 degrees/ line it up on the centerline.

Thanks for your time!

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

When you look at the pictures from a picture viewer like Windows Photo Viewer and go next, next, next do they line up there? It's unlikely if they were scanned with a scanner.

It's a good use of layers, starting with just the one photo, you can make the changes on a layer, and simply enable (or disable) them as you go.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere has ruler and guids and a feature called Snap in Program monitor. Use those.

As for rotating you can batch rotate image in de Source tab (former Master clip) by using the Transform effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you look at the pictures from a picture viewer like Windows Photo Viewer and go next, next, next do they line up there? It's unlikely if they were scanned with a scanner.

It's a good use of layers, starting with just the one photo, you can make the changes on a layer, and simply enable (or disable) them as you go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines