Is there a way to use an external file to populate Essential Graphics text fields?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a video series for a companies support videos. I have (basically) completed the various screens in After Effects and then use those comps in Premiere. Everything is currently in English, but we have locations all over the world and I would like to be able to make a version of the video for each language - obviously doing this for 100s of videos in dozen languages manually is just not possible. So, I'm wondering if there is a way to link the Essential Graphic text fields to external files with various translations of the English text already in the comp?

This is the "best" solution I've found, but its still not ideal - thanks!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, forgot to add the link and dont see a way to edit my original post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjU4zq1IB9g&t=2s

https://premiereonscript.com/messin-with-mogrts/MOGRTs are a hot topic with Premiere over the past couple releases. In this movie we will cover how to:- Impo...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. what you want to do is really easy.

Just do the Willbury Twist and when you wake up from a drunken stupor you'll find the answer.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=willbury+twist&view=detail&mid=6E675F606CB9DDD052F16E675F606CB9... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

focus on what happened in that video...

a) recorded in english

b) translated into thousands of languages in millions of countries

easy.

🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is a bot or what, but you did see the link I posted, correct? Thats about 90% of what I want to accomplish. I also found a subscription service called Templater that seems like it might be the complete solution. I had a few question about their product I did not see covered in the very detailed screencasts. Times a changing, boomer. Dont have to be a dick about it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ouch

😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines