Highlighted

Is there any way to export all the video's frames at one time?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! I know it's possible to export a single frame in premiere pro, however, if I do want to do this with the whole video at one single time, is it possible?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Meg The Dog | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, go to File > Export > Media then choose the format either as a JPEG, PNG or TIFF and export as an image sequence:

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 5.06.54 PM.png

MtD

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there any way to export all the video's frames at one time?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! I know it's possible to export a single frame in premiere pro, however, if I do want to do this with the whole video at one single time, is it possible?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Meg The Dog | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, go to File > Export > Media then choose the format either as a JPEG, PNG or TIFF and export as an image sequence:

MtD

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, gonna try this right now!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MtD is right but perhaps we should aski "why do you want to do this?"  We might come up with an alternative workflow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I would like to try to colorgrade a video with lightroom using the clarity effect, not sure how it's gonna work out, however anyway, it's trying that I will find it out hahah, thank you for your time!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0