• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issiues with timeline and freezing

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started to experience issiues with some premiere pro projects that make working impossible. When I create a new project and import a file, put this file on the timeline premiere pro doesn't just lag like it's not responding or my hardware can't handle the software. Only some certain features lag. For example I can't move on the timeline, mute a track, select a clip, choose an effect, switch between effects, color, editing tabs, etc. It feels like I'm clicking on a blank space. Other things like the file/edit/clip/sequence in the top left corner or work perfectly fine with zero lag. When I open an older project like from 2 weeks back, everything works fine, there are no issue, it just happens on the new projects.My task manager doesn't seem to notice anything extraordinary. I tried reintalling the premiere pro but it didn't help.

Here is the link to a video that I made, That demonstrates this problem:

https://youtu.be/-gJvD5GuLoc

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can not believe it but I found a rather bizzare fix. I canged the size of my timeline window and everything went back to normal. interesting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines