• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue exporting frames in Premiere Pro 14.4.0

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to export a frame from the timeline I'm working on, sometimes, premiere will export the frame from the attached proxy instead of the full resolution media.  

The normal behavior in premiere seems to be that the frame export always exports the frame from the full resolution media as long as it is available. Recently, I have run into a problem where it will export the frame from the proxy media insted. I can tell since I encode my proxies with a proxy logo overlay so it is easy to know which I'm working with. This happens randomly reguardless of wether the proxy media is toggled on or off. In order to get the frame to export from the full resolution media again, I have to quit premiere and sometimes even restart my computer. Both full resolution media and proxy media are online and viewable within premiere when this happens. I wouldn't worry about it since restarting solves the problem but since I have to export frames 5-10 times per timeline, it gets annoying really quick.

I am on a macbook pro running OS version 10.15.6 with Premiere Pro 14.4.0. All media is on an external thunderbolt 3 drive.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue here. Haven't found a work around to get the full frame exported - other than unlinking the proxy media. It's like at that point Premiere HAS to give me the full res frame. Re-starting is a pain as my project file is massive (500mb+) and connects to 30TB of 4K footage - so it takes forever to save, quit, re-start. Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 4.22.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 4.22.22 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem in Windows 10 using the newest version of Premiere Pro (15.0.0, Build 41)

Proxies are toggled off, but the Export Frame option is exporting the proxy for no apparent reason. I want it to export what I'm seeing in the Program window.

Please fix this bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I eventually ended up fully uninstalling premiere pro and reinstalling it and that seemed to resolve the issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines