Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue Osiris cube lut premiere 202

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I am currently trying to grade a sequence using an Osiris cube lut that was perfectly working in premiere 2019.

Once applied onto an adjustment layer or even directly to the clip, the playback of all footage becomes slow and very laggy. Any other luts will, however, work perfectly and smoothly.

Was wondering if anyone had encountered this problem? I am currently back to premiere 2019 as this specific lut is key for the look of a series that started last year.

Thanks a lot, 

Running on windows 10 and all luts are correctly installed in the adobe commons folder.

TOPICS
Editing , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the rest of the hardware? Pr2020 does take more hardware than 2019.

And what all is going on in the Osiris LUT?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, 

Here are my pc specs,

windows 10 pro v 2004

Amd Ryzen 7 1800x eight-core processor

GTX 1080 ti 

64 gb of ram.

thanks a lot, 

Bruno

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.  Updates often put greater demands on your hardware and this LUT may be more demanding than the other ones you're using.  You might also check that your graphics card drivers are up to date....  In some cases, people report problems with the latest driver updates and need to revert to an earlier driver...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !
I have exactly the same problem.....  I'm working with 1080p ProRes 422HQ clips from my Atomos Ninja 2 so not very heavy footages. It was working fine until the last update....
Here are my specs :

• Windows 10
  •  i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
  • 32 GB RAM

Footages are on a Samsung SSD and were working fine until last update.... I updated my GTX driver yesterday but I still have the same trouble.
Note that the timeline in yellow when the LUT is applied, not red, so it should be smooth....
Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you share the LUT for me or others to test, to see if it causes a problem or works in our computers?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Here is a link toward the lut in question.  

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18AnNwjLzVlFxep_82OLdEkNdmYuy1eAS?usp=sharing

Best,

Bruno

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just applied the LUT to an H.264 nasty-long-GOP clip on my laptop ... and yea, it was a bit jerky. Not much more than the clip is by itself though. So I rendered it and playback was fine.

So this LUT may require something like rendering after application. It does some major sat changes it seems.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines