• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue solved on premiere 14.8 crash

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, for a few days i've had an issue where my project crashes all over, on opening of any project on my computer. I've gone back to previous version of premiere since i thought the newly released 14.8 could have been the issue at hand. I've tried multiple things, but right before i was to  try reinstall my computer i found a thread on an other forum claming that the gaming-driver on the Nvidia card could be the reason. I frankly didn't know about this setting, but adjusted my nvidia drivers to Studio-drivers, https://www.windowscentral.com/how-switch-between-nvidia-studio-and-gaming-drivers , and all of a sudden days of pain was solved. Premiere now seems to run perfect again.

I guess the issue might be the newly released Nivdia gaming driver, since I've previously been running perfect on the Gaming driver. 

Just saying in case someone else runs into the same issue.

I'm running Premiere on Windows 10, on a maxed out Dell XPS 7590.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not the first.

Its all over the forum and in a special announcement at the top of the forum.

Thanks for reporting anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines