Highlighted

Issue with importing images

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on an animation and imported in a bunch of .png files and dragged and dropped into the timeline and everything went fine.

The next day, I import new .png and they won't drag over(I get a circle with a line through it). I tried making a new project and I get the same problem. I tried dropping in other jpegs that I have used in different projects and they won't drop into the timeline now either. Videos seem to work fine though. It seems like it's only for still images. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with importing images

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on an animation and imported in a bunch of .png files and dragged and dropped into the timeline and everything went fine.

The next day, I import new .png and they won't drag over(I get a circle with a line through it). I tried making a new project and I get the same problem. I tried dropping in other jpegs that I have used in different projects and they won't drop into the timeline now either. Videos seem to work fine though. It seems like it's only for still images. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?