Highlighted

Issues following update to 14.4

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to 14..4.0 I can no longer watch my sequence play back on full screen.  My pc flips to a black full screen and the audio tracks continues.  I toggle to full screen a lot during the editing process, does anyone have an idea of a fix for this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issues following update to 14.4

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to 14..4.0 I can no longer watch my sequence play back on full screen.  My pc flips to a black full screen and the audio tracks continues.  I toggle to full screen a lot during the editing process, does anyone have an idea of a fix for this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share tech info like OS version, GPU brand and driver, and monitor setup, etc. I'm using MacOS 10.14.6 on a MacBook Pro with a second montior attached and all works well here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I'm using a PC using Windows 10 Home.  GPU is Geforce GTX 1060 3GB.  Installed Driver:\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_93eff437a314841a\nvldumdx.dll.  I'm using a single monitor.  I was able to toggle in and out of full screen without any issues before updating to PP 14.4.0.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0