• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues importing from Mac Photos to Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi when I import videos from my Mac to Premiere, the file names are changed.  

I want to keep the original names so I can easily sort the clips by time shot.

I'm assuming the file names imported are the ones my Mac assigns them in the library, but when I select the clips I can see the original names?

Anyway around this?

Or even better a SIMPLE way of getting my clips from iPhone to Premiere?  I've been trying to use Airdrop to transfer to my computer but it always gets stuck.

Thank you in advance!!

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 4.20.14 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 4.25.19 pm.png

  

TOPICS
Formats , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Hello,
The best way to do this is to import these images or videos to the photos app like you did then drag this folder  that you want from the photos app (for example here drag the folder 21 oct 2020) to the desktop or to an external harddisk so you will get these files in an actual folder on your pc.. then import these files or this folder to premiere and your issue will be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
The best way to do this is to import these images or videos to the photos app like you did then drag this folder  that you want from the photos app (for example here drag the folder 21 oct 2020) to the desktop or to an external harddisk so you will get these files in an actual folder on your pc.. then import these files or this folder to premiere and your issue will be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you that worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines